Information we may collect from you and how we use it
We may collect, store and use the following information about you:
- Information you supply to us. You may give us information when you contact us, request nutritional advice, register to use our websites, place an order, enter a competition, promotion or survey, signup to our newsletter or when you report a problem. This may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and browser information
- information about your visit to the site including traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from third parties (including business partners providing technical, delivery services, advertising networks and analytics).
We use your information:
- to process your orders and manage your account
- to communicate with you about our products and promotions
- to monitor purchase history, site use and traffic patterns to improve our site design and products
- to personalise your repeat visits to our site
- to contact you about leaving a review once your order has been completed
- to enable third parties to carry out logistical services on our behalf, such as delivery companies
Sharing data with third parties:
Allen & Page Ltd do not disclose, sell or share your data with any other organisation; neither do we transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. The only recipients of your data are our own employees and service providers who assist us with our order fulfilment, account processing and promotional activities. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology, and processed by an external payment processor i.e. PayPal, SagePay, Stripe or other. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential, we cannot access your password so please keep it safe. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of our email newsletters.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Norfolk Mill, Shipdham, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7SD. We are entitled by law and reserve the right to charge a small fee depending on the complexity of your request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You remain anonymous in this information and we are not able to view your personal information through this data, it is details information such as devices used, time spent on the website and the type of content that is most popular to our visitors to help us improve our websites.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to contact us
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
We use the following cookies on our website:
· A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
· A temporary session ID cookie is used to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
· A visitor cookie is used to monitor how long a visitor is on our site before they take an action (for example fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is a visitor’s first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, we are NOT able to identify individual users from these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.